What personal information do we collect from the people that visit website?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, users may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?Our site uses a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. To view our certificate, click here. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your website experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
Third-party DisclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Last Edited on July 17, 2022